[pct-l] Trail reports about downed trees

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 14:34:32 CST 2009

On the PCT between Timothy Lake near Warm Springs Indian Reservation and Timberline part way up Mt. Hood in July (25 mile section), and then in September between Timberline and down into Warm Springs Indian Reservation a ways (50 mile section), there will be a couple of ultra-marathons.  In advance of these events, crews of runner / volunteers will be out clearing out as much as they can off of the trails.  So, the Timothy Lake to Timberline section should be clear by about mid July.  Middle of Warm Springs Indian Reservation to Timothy Lake should be clear by middle of September.