[pct-l] more friendly dog discussion!

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 16:47:08 CST 2009

actually I'd be interested in which dogs do best on the trail too b/c I lost my little buddy last year to a spinal disease and b/c he was Lab he may as well have had hip problems later in life if it weren't for the other issues. I love hiking and having a companion that doesn't talk and goes my pace no matter what it is...or just sits and looks into the wide open space with me....and doesn't say anything about it when he's bored...just sits

patti