[pct-l] UL vs going without

Ikem Freeman ikem.freeman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:42:32 CST 2009

I couldn't agree more ... one of the things I didn't carry was a knife ... I
didn't need one! I had a spoon and a fork (started with a spork, but it
broke one day while eating tunafish!). One time I needed to cut a small
section of cord, and I used my fingernail clipers to do it!

EVERYTHING I carried had to be absolutely neccessary or I didn't have it!
And at the end of the day, I was smiling!

O. Ikem Sofar