[pct-l] Work for stay at VVR

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:56:50 CST 2009

> When I got back to Fresno, the trek back to VVR was a little more
> difficult.

Sofar!

I found the same.  In 2007, with a ride bride, I was lucky to get from
Fresno to Mono Hot Springs all in one long day.
I think that's about 5 miles short of VVR.  We kicked back there and
finished the hitch in the morning.  That ride took a while too.
We had a reason not to hike it.

Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty