[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes so great?

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 21:37:00 CST 2009

Very similar results to Ken but I've only hiked half his miles in trail
runners.

I don't get blisters due to the nature of trail runners two sizes too big.

Heat, moisture (sweat), pressure and heavy friction over time all help cause
blisters.

The way I use light, loose, ventilated trail runners reduces these
conditions.

No blisters is really nice.

monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty