[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes

Ikem Freeman ikem.freeman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:28:43 CST 2009

Great re-cap, Brian.

One more very important point ... plan on the size of your foot to get wider
and longer as you go.

Before I started my 08 hike, I wore size 10.5 USA. My first pair of
Montrails were size 11.5, and my second were size 13 ( I got them at the
1,000 mile mark, near Bridgeport, CA.) and they fit really good.
O. Ikem Sofar