[pct-l] Heroism & Bravery?

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sat Feb 21 00:30:05 CST 2009

Although Scott's account is so typical of the early thru hiker experience,
this type of pain and struggle deserves some applause to work through.

If I were to ask everyone who has attempted the Crest, or any other long
trail, if they had ever experienced "blister-upon-blister," this List would
get deluged with stories!

Next time, Scott, you'll pre-condition your feet and shoes under weight
before you start off!

Mtnned