[pct-l] Trail Running Shoes- Cracked heels

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:28:13 CST 2009

> If you have trouble with splitting heels you might want to be careful
> toughening you feet. Watch those heavy calluses.

I found a solution to deeply cracked dry heels that John Vonhoff  later put
in his book "Fixing Your Feet".

At night put vasoline in and around the cracks. Cover your feet with a
plastic produce bag.  Put a sock over it.
In the morning the whole area is soft and walking on the cracks does not cut
it deeper.

monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty