[pct-l] I am back

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Feb 22 13:33:07 CST 2009

Marge,

Great to hear from you. Glad to hear you are still staying active even
with the setbacks. Your POSITIVE ATTITUDE is something we all should
aspire to. I want to be like you when I grow up (if I ever do grow up,
my wife says!).

ADZPCTKO is coming up soon - it would be great to see you there if you
can make it. We'll get you a campsite right in the center of the action
and you can inspire us with your stories of the PCT and Nepal.

AsABat