[pct-l] Guide Book Oregon Washington Section G

Sevenon7th@yahoo.com sevenon7th at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 17:39:04 CST 2009

Hey all....

Thinking about getting back on the trail this year....

Going through my guidebooks from 2005 and I have every section except for Oregon Section G  (seems I loaned this to a Nobo Hiker in 05).

Does any former hiker have that section available that they would be willing to pass on?
Not asking anyone to make illegal copies, or commit copyright infringement, just looking to not destroy another book for one little section...

Anyone?

Splash Sobo 2005