[pct-l] need hiking buddy

Melissa Caster rain_caster at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 22:00:05 CST 2009

Hi,
My name is Wren. I am planning a two month (July/August) section hike on the PCT and need a hiking buddy. I am 18 and am taking a leap year between high school and college. I was planning to hike in the central/northern California area or possibly Oregon. I need someone who lives in (or is close to) the Monterey bay area or willing to travel and do some practice hikes to determine compatibility. I have a lot of planning to do still, but I have been hiking every day and have most of my gear. So please let me know it you are interested or know anyone who is! Thanks so much, Wren.