[pct-l] Speaking of Resupplies...

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 22:42:36 CST 2009

Ick !
I'm just sending that stuff that I can find in small plastic containers and
don't have to use as much plastic.
Jam in jars I will use an empty plastic peanut butter container.  That stuff
is much easier to handle that way. And you just lay in your bags of noodles
or whatever soft conformable stuff around them to fillthe space.
I'm sending my stuff sealed so it wont spoil.  I'll be tired enough of my
food so I at least want it in good condition.
just my thoughts, someone else will invent a better plan soon... I'm curious
myself
Stephen