[pct-l] mailing labels

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:48:59 CST 2009

Doesn't hurt to call all the places and recheck as to whether they STILL
accept packages and what their hours are. The PO is talking about cutting
off Saturdays at all POs. Some small POs may not be there anymore due to cut
backs. Some private places such as businesses and trail angels may not be
there either. Things change year to year. The books out there are only a
reference on what was up and running when the books were printed. For us,
The Dinsmores in Skykomish, we have moved to a small town 8 miles west. Our
PO is the same but our UPS and Fed-X address has changed.

PCT MOM