[pct-l] I am back

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Feb 23 12:17:20 CST 2009

Marge, you are my heroine and such an inspiration.  So glad you are enjoying
life so fully after being so pinned down after the accident. All the
youngsters out there should take note of what perseverance and positive
attitude can accomplish.  You so exemplify what it is to make lemonade if
life hands you lemons! In short, you rock!

L-Rod