[pct-l] Speaking of Resupplies...

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:58:06 CST 2009

Another option on the peanut butter.
I try to spread my peanut butter on my tortillas or whatever i'm using and
portion it out in town then repackage it in thin plastic bags while in town.
Sometimes ziplock, sometimes produce bags.  This also eliminates a daily on
trail process, on trail cleanup and the need to use a spoon for or carry an
adequate spreader.
With this method I don't HAVE to stop walking to munch my lunch.

monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty