[pct-l] Speaking of Resupplies...

Melissa 'Liss' Cain melissa at pixysticks.net
Mon Feb 23 14:35:08 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Melissa 'Liss' Cain
<melissa at pixysticks.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:43 AM, dicentra <dicentragirl at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> HOWEVER... The vacuume sealer bags are rated to be used in/with boiling water, so you CAN use those to cook in (and by that, I mean rehydrate food). And those don't get holes when you seal them (unless it doesn't seal properly the first time).

I wish this were true.  I've personally lost count of how many times I
have opened my food container to find vacuum sealed bags with holes in
them.  It's really frustrating.

~ Liss

--
Melissa 'Liss' Cain
http://www.pixysticks.net/blog

"Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time." - Steven Wright