[pct-l] Speaking of Resupplies...

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 14:57:37 CST 2009

I have a friend that puts a piece of paper toweling on either side of the food - between the food and the bag. Says it helps with the holes. Remove towels before adding water.

I have not tried this yet. But I will.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra