[pct-l] What is a "Thru Hike?"

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:10:13 CST 2009

Agreed.  Oregon has a lot to offer.  A lot of non-PCT (some the original
PCT) is what I often hike.
I like water, streams, lakes, a more even tread, more shade, and fewer miles
in some cases (more in some too).
High, hot, waterless, jagged ups and downs, and dry PCT might have benefits
too.

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty