[pct-l] What is a "Thru Hike?"

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Feb 23 17:43:35 CST 2009

Good afternoon, Eric,

That's correct:  Above, i.e. north of, the road to Panther Creek.  It's easy
for me to get confused though. Last year I worked on various trail projects
from Willamette Pass in C. Oregon all the way up to White Pass in C.
Washington.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the PCT since before it was the PCT -- 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye