[pct-l] Food issues

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:19:22 CST 2009

That's funny... Sarah is the one who gave me that tip!! We swap food ideas on the trail all the time. She's one of my best recipe testers aka Madame Moochie.

I recently got a vacuume sealer (V-day present - how romantic) and have been playing with it... I'll experiment more.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra