[pct-l] Mojave & Tehachapi

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 01:14:17 CST 2009

u don't need to hitch to Mojave...there are trail angels who will pick up and drop off at the TH

Tehachapi Trail Angels

Ann Marie and George Novinger  (Chairmen of the Tehachapi Trail Angles 661-822-5379.

They will give you a ride to and from the TH. Make sure you specify which one you are at when you call b/c there are two.

George is at the Apple Shed (yummy food) alot and that # is 661-823-8333.

patti