[pct-l] white gas ?

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:01:47 CST 2009

Hey Brendon-

Yep, you should be able to find fuel along most of the trail.  Many stores
have the coleman fuel which works fine although sometimes you might end up
having to buy the big container.  Always check the hiker boxes, I found a
lot of fuel in there over the course of the trail.  The one section that was
a little problematic was the Ashland--->Sisters section, but only because
Shelter Cove and Crater Lake were out when I passed through.

YITOOD,

Easy