[pct-l] GPS Recommendations

herbstroh at charter.net herbstroh at charter.net
Fri Feb 27 10:04:18 CST 2009

AsABat--

What have you found out about the Magellan Triton? I found a couple reviews
that seemed favorable, but none referencing use of TOPO maps. Is that where
the problems arise? Sure would be nice to load the TOPO maps into a
handheld.

I may try to get this unit repaired. I didn't see anything on Garmin's site
about a reconditioning program, but will try calling for info.