[pct-l] Good News for Hikers - gov't considering trillion dollar tax Hike

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 15:56:49 CST 2009

I can hardly contain my excitement and enthusiasm!!  President Obama is definitely
giving the hiking community *a ton* of support these days!!  I just read that he's
considering a "trillion dollar tax hike".  I'm still a little fuzzy on the details, but I
think we all need to email the president, thank him for all his support for the
hiking community, and express your support for his efforts to put sooo much of
our money for this new Hike!!!