[pct-l] Hiker Fitness

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 28 08:58:37 CST 2009

Good morning, Ro,

Like most esoteric endeavors, long-distance (LD) hiking has its share of
jargon and acronyms.  Add to that the silly acronyms of the text-messaging
age and it can be a mess.  I don’t understand most of it.  I think HMMV
means something like “…. Mileage May Vary”, for whatever that’s worth.

Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail KickOff  (ADZPCTKO or KO) can be seen at
http://www.pct77.org/adz/.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye