[pct-l] Camp Shoes and Such

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:00:59 CST 2009

Stephen,

By the end of your post you were able to talk yourself into the same quandary I feel when thinking about the comfort/weight ratio. I'm leaning towards bringing them and mailing them home like you concluded.

One of my rationals for taking them: What was the point in reducing my pack weight to 12 pounds if this doesn't allow for at least a modicum of comfort, ie. a luxury item or two. Assuming that you stop there, no sense carrying a 20# base weight after all the money I spent to get it down to 12.

jason