[pct-l] Bleach?

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 1 13:34:44 CST 2009

David wrote:

It is cheap, light and effective I've been told...

Yes, it is those things.  However, it also has health side effects that I'm personally uncomfortable with.  Chlorine isn't a great thing to be putting in your body at relatively high doses day after day.

If you can afford it, Aqua Mira is much better in that regard.  It's also chlorine-based but the chlorine is in a very different chemical form that's equally effective against bugs but is much kinder to your body.

Some people have the idea that Aqua Mira and household bleach are the same thing, but they're not at all the same.

Eric