[pct-l] Water purification & Clorox...

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:05:19 CST 2009

Yeap, I only treated my water for the two days north of kennedy
meadows because of all the rumors I had heard about that water.

You'll find that no matter what they plan, many people will end up not
treating water after the Sierras. I was not at all alone in not
treating, and from what I heard from others, I was probably in the
majority.

As for Clorox being "dangerous" it's no more dangerous than living in
the sun for five months. Sure, it wears on your body a bit, but as
long as you're not overtreating the water and you don't continue to
treat water after you're back home, there's no significant danger.