[pct-l] Sierra High Route

Peter "OC" Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Fri Jan 2 14:17:08 CST 2009

I have been thinking about doing this trail this summer. Here is a link to
the page I have started putting together for HSR resources ->
http://www.onthetrail.org/Outdoors/ODC/shr.html .

You will find the beginnings of my topo maps, a 500k and 100k overview. The
7.5' maps are coming. Also I have posted the gpx and tpo files for GPS use.

Enjoy, Peter
www.onthetrail.org