[pct-l] just curious....

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 23:06:27 CST 2009

hey y'all wondering if maybe u can help me out with this.What is the average date that people get to Tuolumne Meadows if they start right after kickoff? My sister and her kids are gonna meet me there. I did the Craig's planner thing and it was saying early June, but then Halfmile said more like early July and I was looking at the journals and alot of them were saying the same. I just want to be able to tell her in advance so she can not only plan to be there when I'm there but also get the time off work. Thanx!

patti