[pct-l] Grid, Graph, Spreadsheet in Preparation and During Hike

E A afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:41:13 CST 2009

When preparing for the PCT did anyone write up a spreadsheet, grid or
something of that sort which they mailed to themselves which told them how
far they were expected to walk that day or outlined the section as the major
water points etc?
If so can someone forward me a copy of how they set this up so I can go
about making something that I could use as a quick reference...

Or is this just a complete waste of time.

Thanks