[pct-l] Olallie Lake Resort Resupply

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:38:42 CST 2009

It is closed, definitely for this year. The rangers I talked to in
2008 said it was closed for good due to several reasons. You're better
off anyway, I've talked to people who've stopped in and they said it
wasn't terribly hiker-friendly. Of course, when you pass it on the
trail your stomach will still rumble. :P