[pct-l] 2 Q's: Contact lenses and search feature

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:36:29 CST 2009

Suzannah writes -

> Subject: Re: [pct-l] 2 Q's: Contact lenses and search feature
>
> Hi Sarah,
> As a section hiker I haven't had to deal with contacts on the trail long
> term, but I did backpack for many years
> with them and finally came down to the ultimate solution: LASIK. I finally
> got over my fear, bit the bullet and
> did it in May, before my last summer's section hike, and ooooh was it nice.
> My dad and brother are now quite
> jealous when I roll over and say "goodnight!" as they prepare to deal with
> their contacts. Especially since I
> make sure to rub it in.

So, in all tastelessness, I have to ask.  Now that you can see better, don't
you want to sleep a little further away from your dad and brother?  Okay,
bad joke, I know.

--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind of
grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.