[pct-l] Grid, Graph, Spreadsheet in Preparation and During Hike

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Wed Jan 7 18:31:41 CST 2009

Honey Buns ! honey buns have 600 calories and don't seem to weigh anything
at all. After a week in your pack they scrunch down to the size of an oreo
too.

I always love too see truckers grab 2 honey buns for 1200 calories with
their midafternoon coffee. Ya gotta love America... and Americans. I do.

Maybe we should ship honey buns to poor areas of the world. They provide a
lot of calories and I don't think they ever go bad. Wow, How many would fit
in a cargo container?  Compressed  down it would be unlimited.

Then again, as far as nutrition goes I dunno. Normal people might care about
nutrition but thruhikers....LOL

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob