[pct-l] Food

Don Fletcher dsfletcher1 at mts.net
Fri Jan 9 22:54:19 CST 2009

Hi there : I too am a PCT list lurker...and  dont contribute often but here
goes....  the article also mentioned  "pemmican " a combination of meat,
bacon  fat and berries usually know /prepared by Prairie Natives in Western
Canada
I ahve made my own  "pemmican " ... usually a combo of dehydrated  round
steak,with berries.nuts, honeyand   spices... after deydrating , I thne
press teh "jerky' piece into bacon fat from the frying pan///..

My Cholesterol levels are normal , and my HDL is higher then normal

cheers.. Malachi