[pct-l] Midwest anyone? & Bounce Boxes

Katalina Jimenez katalinajime at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:10:55 CST 2009

I'm coming from Minneapolis. I plan to be at the Kickoff at the end of April- this is the year that I'm finally getting on the PCT and I'm very excited. I'm sure we'll have a few midwest peeps representin' :)

Since I'm writing I have one question for the group:
What are you using for a "bounce box". I heard that re-using the same cardboard box might be dodgy, so I think Yogi's book recommends some sort of plastic/durable bounce box. A 10 gallon bucket seems a bit big and expensive to ship every week.

Any suggestions? What have people used in the past?

Katalina from Minneapolis, Minnesota