[pct-l] Midwest anyone? & Bounce Boxes

Tarzan and Zelda pctthruhike at surewest.net
Mon Jan 12 14:03:01 CST 2009

Katalina,

I agree with Jeff as far as not needing a bounce box.  We used a plastic bucket, as described in Yogi's book, last year.  We ended up not needing half of the things that were in it.  They turned out to be luxuries that cost a lot of postage.  Next time we will plan on sending things that we need such as contact lenses ahead with food supplies or have our resupply person send them from home.  It just takes a little extra planning and organization.  Most of the items you carry in a bounce box can be bought in towns along the way if you plan ahead.
Zelda