[pct-l] pronunciation of Seiad

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 07:16:05 CST 2009

OK, since we are talking about geographical pronunciations, I will throw my two cents in about my small home town.  Just east of Etna and and southeast of Siead Valley is the town of Yreka.  If you are passing through you should stop in at the Yreka Bakery.  Let it be known that it doesn't matter if you are hiking northbound or southbound the name is pronounced the same frontwards or backwards.

From: "Eric Lee (GAMES)" <elee at microsoft.com>