[pct-l] Sierra Snow up-date

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 11:46:40 CST 2009

the competition is getting tough!

patti

--- On Wed, 1/14/09, Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:

From: Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Sierra Snow up-date
To: "PCT" <pct-l at backcountry.net>, "Hiker97" <hiker97 at aol.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 2:51 AM

Hi Gang,
I'm back......by popular demand....for a limited time only.
Just got back from a week of skiing in the Sierra, at Mammoth Mountain,
at the foot of Banner, Ritter, and the Minarets, just a stone throw away
from the JMT and PCT.
There is plenty snow, so get your snow shoes tuned.....you will need them.
A solid week of skiing and I did not go down, not even once.
I must be getting better as I get older.....somethings ''do'' get better
with age.
I'm so exited about this, I can't wait until tomorrow.....knowing I'm
getting better every day.

Goody, goody,......soon I will be as good as Switchback.

JMT Reinhold
Your exited trail companion