[pct-l] Timeliness of this list

Randy Forsland rforsland2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 21:42:09 CST 2009

I hadn't been following the banter on the list much of late, been pretty busy this year so far. But, I've recently adopted two puppies that were abandoned by an owner that had their house go into foreclosure. I didn't know the previous owners nor did I know if the pups had names. So I thought that I would solicit the list for some suggestions..but as I opened the first email, I found the perfect names.

So, I would like to introduce you to Scree and Talus (Talus leaves the larger 'treats' in the backyard)..

So thanks for the help...

See you all at KO this year ...The 03 class will probably be doing the brakfast and at leats one lunch or dinner again this year...

Redwood