[pct-l] Pronunciation of Reinhold

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 23:18:33 CST 2009

ALL  RIGHT,.....OK,
I might as well put in my two cents on this pronunciation jazz.
So tell me, how  ''do you''  pronounce Reinhold?
emphasize the ''R'' and pronounce the ''d'' like a ''t''.....that's how.
I know it is a tough one, especially for the guys....they never seem to
get it right.
Now the girls, they do much better....they call me ''Rudie,''.....they
call me ''Reinie,''.....they call me ''Rolphie''.....they call me
''Rudolphie''....kind of rolling the ''R'' and koooooing the '' ie.''
Yes, I really like the way the girls pronounce my name.

JMT Rudolphie....rats, I meant Reinhold