[pct-l] Adios my friends

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 13:07:45 CST 2009

ALL  RIGHT....ALL  RIGHT.......AsABat,.....You have made your
point.....but this will not bring me back.
To clarify some of your allegations:
The girls have all been fortunate to meet me...only the guys (husbands &
boyfriends) have been unfortunate.
Restraining orders?.....Yes....from husbands and boyfriends.
I will hunt the girls in their nightmares?.....Yes...with sweet dreams
of me.
Real men are not big clumsy  ''Buffoons''  like you....real men know how
to treat their women right....I assume you do not know  what I am
talking about.

You big  ''BRUTE''  you!!!
Pick on someone your own size!!!
I'm gone for good now!!!
Don't try to bring me back!!!
I'm going where I'm appreciated and loved....the hiker babes.

So there....what do you have to say to that....you big  ''BRUTE''  you?

JMT Reinhold
The hiker babes trail companion