[pct-l] Jeff State

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 11:02:22 CST 2009

Georgi aka FireFly said:
> As a near neighbor of the State of Jefferson (I thought I lived within it's mythical borders...

Take heart, you DO live in the State of Jefferson if you wish - just look at a later proposal...
See <http://www.jeffersonstate.com/> and scroll down a ways...
There are 7 counties in Oregon and 12 counties In California, including Shasta County where
The Hideaway at Old Station located...
The original 1941 proposal, however, was only Curry County in OR and 4 counties in CA -
Del Norte, Siskiyou, Modoc, and Lassen - with Yreka being the provisional capital...

So, if you want to claim to be a part of the proposed State of Jefferson, you are within its borders!

Happy trails!!!
Jim / PITA