[pct-l] Peanut Butter recall in your snack food

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:37:05 CST 2009

Is there any info about Trader Joe's peanut butter organic bars on the
recall list?  This past week, I had salmonella-like symptoms that lasted for
6 days after eating some of these things the previous week.  I'll tell ya,
it was hell for 6 days, but I feel better now, though still weak.
Tom
The Incredibly sick Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP