[pct-l] Gear For Sale: Gregory Z55 Pack

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:55:41 CST 2009

Hey guys, it's Joker again. Trying to raise all the money I can for my
second thru-hike this year, so I'm selling off any extra gear I have.

This time it's a Gregory Z-55 backpack. The Z55 is a 55 liter volume
pack (3350 cubic inches), perfect size for the PCT. It will hold a
bear can vertically (lid up) with plenty of room left for gear. I
carried this pack from Kennedy Meadows to Bridgeport, CA (via Sonora
Pass) -- the whole time I had my bear can, since I didn't want to
stuff my bear can into my granite gear pack. It has plenty of extra
pockets, including one very large open-top one that fits 4 to 5 water
liter bottles perfectly, and is made from a very tough fabric. It
still looks brand new, even though it did 300+ miles on the PCT. It
weighs 3 pounds, 5 ounces with the lid. It has a very rigid frame,
good for heavier loads (such as long sierra stretches!).

This is also a unisex pack, size medium, which is torso length of
18"-20" (I'm 5'11" and it fits well). hipbelt is also size medium.

I'm looking at $100 for it. If you're interested, email me with an
offer. It goes for $200 new, although I've seen sales recently on the
small model for $150, the medium is still $200 anywhere I can find
them new.

Joker