[pct-l] Alcohol availability?

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:36:45 CST 2009

Most town stops have alcohol. You will find it at grocery stores, hardware
stores, convenience stores, auto parts stores and/or gas stations often
disguised as Heet in a yellow bottle.
I carry pages from Yogi's guide www.pcthandbook .  It mentions which towns
other hikers have found alcohol at.

Monty

The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty