[pct-l] Plans for June

Cornelius Kirschner User n_kirsch at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 22 16:54:30 CST 2009

My daughter and I are planning to do a section of the PCT Starting mid-June
to Mid-July. Since she is a teacher the dates are certainly within the
summer months.  My daughter is not  experienced at long distance hiking.
However, I have done the Pennine Way and St Cutherbert's Way  (300 miles) in
England, the Camino Frances and Camino Del Norte (1100 miles) in Spain and
the A.T. (800 miles).  It seems that the least strenuous is the Oregon
section given the time of year.  Need advice and info (books, maps sources
etc.) .  Will be quite happy to provide the same for the above trails.  Neil
in Chapel Hill