[pct-l] 2009 Campaign - Cooling in the Heat

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 10:43:59 CST 2009

Keeping cool as you bang along the hot trail is very important.? Besides a good hydration system, I use SunPrecautions.com hat and shirt for the trail for many years.? And the umbrella with Switchback's World Famous Hands-Free holder is another excellent protection.

Here is something that I think might pay huge dividends on the trail.? It is a neck cooler.? I know you can use the bandana coolers too, but I think this might be a lot better for the neck area.? It looks much bigger, etc.? Go to www.bodycooler.com/cooling-active-wear.htm?and check out the products and specifically the neck cooler.

Once again, Switchback, has come through for you with platinum hiking information.

PS: At the April Kickoff I will be making my Hands-Free Umbrella Holders for you.? It weighs may be one ounce.?