[pct-l] Hiking Shoe recommendation for thru-hike

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:41:10 CST 2009

NB 908s are good fitting, lightweight shoes.  But, they are not very
durable.  After 300 dayhiking miles, the tread on the soles of my 908s is
worn nearly flat, and the fabric uppers have small holes in them where the
shoe flexes.  The 908s are wonderfully light and breathable.  Now if they
can make them more durable, the 908s would be the best trail runner for
backpacking.
The Incredible Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP