[pct-l] TP ???

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:09:45 CST 2009

For those of you longer-time list members you might remember the "poopy
rocks" thread.  I won't subject you to that again but I agree with what
several others have said:

Burying TP, no matter what it looks like in your backyard, is not proper
wilderness practice.  If you must use TP, you must take it with you.
Odor-proof plastic bags would be a good idea in bear country.  If you can't
stand the thought of carrying used TP, then use what nature gives you...

YITOOD,

Easy